Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hmmm....where to start?


To make a long story short, I have seriously been through the ringer these past three years....but in order to make a fresh start I deleted most of the silly posts on here and will start again. In Early 2005, I decided to go into teaching, and through a variety of circumstances since then I have decided that teaching more than likely is not for me. In 2008 I finally found a teaching job in the ESL department of an elementary school in the Western Slope of Colorado. I really honestly thought that it would be a good fit for me, (and it sort of was) but there were a lot of external things going on and it was (and has been) a very tough year. Needless to say, I'm very disillusioned with teaching school.

I'll tell you what I do know now though.....I have a firm conviction in my heart and soul that God has used this year and these struggles that I have had to make me more willing to consider full time Christian service. I am now exploring the possibility of one day going to seminary to become either an Assembly of God or Non Denominational Pastor. I hope that you will join me on this journey! Also, before I totally forget my manners, this is a picture of me (Vaden) and my wife (April).

No comments: